Re: wheels

To: fred thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: Re: wheels
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 09:06:18 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Fred,
I have been made aware that a local company (Seattle) does special wheel
bolt pattern modification on alloy wheels.  Apparantly, they can plug
the current pattern and re-drill to fit whatever application is
required.  If this is true, you might explore to see if someone in your
"neck of the woods" is doing something similar.

With that concept, you can get the wheels you like and make them fit the
Spit.

Joe

--

 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer