Instrument repair advertisement seen

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Instrument repair advertisement seen
From: baldycotton@pop.mindspring.com
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 09:38:28 -0400
I just thought I'd share an advert I saw about getting stuff repaired.  I
don't know squat about these people, and this isn't an endorsement... just
might be helpful to someone.
I'm going to keep it for future reference.

Dave

This is their ad:

If you are involved in antique or classic car restoration and are looking
for a good shop to service your instruments, I'd like to introduce you to D
And M Restoration. We've been in the business of servicing car instruments
for over 20 years and are famous across the country for our quality and
dependability. We can handle almost any cars instruments including but not
limited to speedometers, tachometers, gauges, clusters, clocks, radios,
headlight and wiper motors, glovebox doors, climate control units and much
more. For more information please call us at 1-800-722-0854.
Mike Freeman
D And M Restoration
ICQ 5283322