Champagne British Car Festival (fwd)

To: Triumph Cars List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Champagne British Car Festival (fwd)
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 08:09:27 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: tigers@Autox.Team.Net, alpines@Autox.Team.Net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, riley@Autox.Team.Net, morgans@Autox.Team.Net, mini-list@Autox.Team.Net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net, morris@Autox.Team.Net, dmcnews@world.std.com, healeys@Autox.Team.Net, hillman@can-inc.com, british-cars@Autox.Team.Net, british-cars-pre-war@Autox.Team.Net, jag-lovers@jag-lovers.org, xk-lover@listserv.ColumbiaSC.ncr.com, jensen@british-steel.org, land-rover-owner@playground.sun.com, rssom@elostar.owl.de, tvr@domino.com

        The Central Illinois Triumph Owners Association & The Prairie
        Octagon MG Club proudly announces the seventh annual Champagne
        British Car Festival held in Urbana-Champaign Illinois,
        May 22-24 1998.

        Our festival is a 3 day event with activities for enthusiasts and
        their families including:

        A murder mystery, Walking rallye, Funkhana, High tea, Driving tour
        Pub crawl (in a genuine British double decker bus), raffles, door
        prizes,and participant's choice car show (just to name a few)...

        For our brochure send me your "Snail-Mail" address.

        Or check ourWeb site:

        www.prairienet.org/community/clubs/cbcf/homepage.html

        In observation of our 7th annual festival, activities will have a
        "Bond-James-Bond" theme and honor Lotus as our featured marque
        (the favored ride of discriminating spies everywhere)...

        Never say never... Join us here!

        Greg Petrolati - Phone (217) 355-1944

Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois