RE: gastester

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: gastester
From: "Andrew Dixon" <adixon@loudoun.com>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 09:16:03 -0400
My opinion of the guy in Fl. has gone up several notches.
Here's his latest reply to me:

Andy,

Sorry for the poor response.

Modern life conspires to overwhelm ones capabilities. I run this business
part
time and sometimes people fall through the cracks. This usually happens
when
product is not in stock as in your case and it takes a month or more for my
supplier to receive his order from England. I have been doing this since
1991
and no customer has not received their order. In fact I just received a call
from a customer who said they did not receive their Eezibleed order. I am
sending a new one free because I believe the customer is always right even
when they aren't.

I don't stock Clikadjust because I receive so few orders. Before I say I have
it in stock I need to check with the importer. Please hold tight.

John Abbott

Andy

74 TR6 CF24463UO (Small pieces of metal held together with large amounts of
rust) being rebuilt.