TR4a bits for sale (near Salt Lake City, Utah)

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR4a bits for sale (near Salt Lake City, Utah)
From: tomleake <tomleake@enol.com>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 00:23:49 -0600
 I have a few bits left over from a TR4A that I don't need for my project.  I
mostly just need to get this stuff out of the way so any halfway reasonable
offer is fine.

1 TR4a IRS frame. in fair condition the front is a little tweaked it is
generally rust free.
1 TR4a clip from the firewall back, rough.  I have already taken off the deck
assembly for a lister, but have not had confirmation that he wants it. Another
lister can use a b post off it. I will cut it up if no one wants the whole
thing.

1 windshield frame
2 TR4 seats (these may be sold but not confirmed)
various front suspension bits,

email tomleake@enol.com