Re: Welding Gas Tank

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Welding Gas Tank
From: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 19:48:38 -0600
I'd like to thank everyone who responded to my query about welding my
gas tank flange.  I will probably attempt it sometime in the next two
or three weeks.  I'll post the job results to the list when I finish.

Bye the way, if, around the time I do the welding and the list gets
no further input from me then I suppose Joe wins the lottery!

Thanks

Brad  (In Lincoln Nebraska 402-464-1502)

1964 Spitfire4            BFC25720L (In "Teething" Mode right now)
1966 TR4A                CT72398L (Slowly gathering the needed parts)
1951 Dodge Truck    82217766  B-3-B-108 (Frame painted, now suspension)