64 tr4 information

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 64 tr4 information
From: Ken Tharp <kthinc@dwx.com>
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 14:00:05 -0500
Hi, listers,

There's a '64 TR4 for sale not too far away from me. Having never owned
anything other than Spitfires, I'm not up on the market for such a car.
This car has been described by the owner to me as looking good and
running good. The odometer is stuck at 61,000 miles, but the owner (who
appears trustworthy over the phone....) claims that the correct mileage
is under 75,000. From the discussion on the phone, I get the opinion
that this is a good condition driver, nothing for show or anything.

Can someone give me a range for its possible value, as well as pertinent
things to look for and/or ask if I take a look at it?

Direct email is fine. Thanks in advance.
--
Ken Tharp
'79 Spitfire currently