Re: Lubricants for brake systems

To: "Don J. Howard" <dhoward@jht.com>
Subject: Re: Lubricants for brake systems
From: "Sumner Weisman" <sweisman@gis.net>
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 10:31:05 -0400
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Thanks, Don.  The strange thing is that the guy at TRF couldn't find the
white grease on his list.  He had the red.  He did show some blue grease
that was listed "for brake mechanicals".  Since they weren't expensive, I
ordered both.  If the blue stuff says lithium, I guess I'll use it instead
of the white.

Sumner