Carlisle E-39 John

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Carlisle E-39 John
From: Jett.Hogger@prodigy.com (MR JOHN M ROSSI)
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 10:17:02, -0500
Cc: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Hello All.   Carlisle was wet and muddy.  Friday was a total wash out.
  Most ventors didn't even uncover their tables.  I finally uncover
at around 10 and said the hell with the weather.  Saturday was dry.
But the grounds where muddy. A  Member on this list was suppost to
meet me to purchase some TR-6 fenders.  Never did get together.  I
pack up saturday around 6:30 pm.  And headed back to sweet home
Georgia.  Today and all week will be sunny and hot.  All and all it
was a poor show.  More VW parts than anything..  John

____
John  Rossi