Trunnions

To: "triumph.mail" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Trunnions
From: "Adrian Tedder" <teddera@MNSi.Net>
Date: Sun, 10 May 1998 17:39:27 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
  Found out today that the DPO neglected to replace the trunnion seal on the
left side of my TR6 during a previous service.  Needless to say I am now
left needing a new vertical link and trunnion as the threads are all but
non-existant.  I have a used vertical link that appears to be not too bad
but am wondering about the best source for a new trunnion.  I seem to
remember some comments a while back suggesting that some suppliers were
selling junk and would appreciate any pointers to a supplier of as close to
original as possible (North American ideally).  Thanks for any help that
anyone can offer.

Adrian
73 TR6

Make it idiot proof and somebody will make a better idiot.