Re: Damson TR6

To: Ken Streeter <streeter@sanders.com>
Subject: Re: Damson TR6
From: James Charles Ruwaldt <jruwaldt@indiana.edu>
Date: Sat, 9 May 1998 13:38:38 -0500 (EST)
Cc: ewcorco@erenj.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
My TR6 is allegedly Damson (according to the paint code), but it does
appear burgundy.  However, an underlying layer of paint looks purple.  I
don't think this is the original primer, since there are a layer of pink
and a layer of gray under the purple, both of which look like primer.
Jim Ruwaldt
'72 TR6 CC79338U
Corvallis, OR OR, IN