RE: TR3B Fuel Pump Threads

To: "'Malcolm Walker'" <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>
Subject: RE: TR3B Fuel Pump Threads
From: "David Moag" <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 9 May 1998 01:53:29 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Malcom,

Thanks for the advice. I'm planning on going slow and trying the re-tapping
route. I'm in the process of pulling everything out from under the hood to
clean, paint, put in new wiring harness, etc. so a functioning fuel pump is
not an emergency need for me. BUT, I'd hate to get everything (eventually)
back together only to find it still leaks. Do you have any idea how I may be
able to test it out for leakage in advance of putting it back into the car?

Thanks again,

Dave