Re: Any Swallow Dorettis out there?<01BD7A8C.3D83CD60@koblinger>

To: kurt oblinger <koblinger@linkline.com>
Subject: Re: Any Swallow Dorettis out there?<01BD7A8C.3D83CD60@koblinger>
From: RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK
Date: Sat, 09 May 1998 08:52:44 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK

>Hi all,

>I last posted this request about 10 mos. ago and since the list has a fair
>amount of turnover I thought I'ld throw it out again.

>I would like to hear from anyone whos owns, has owned, encountered, or even
>heard rumors of any Swalow Dorettis. I have one of these beasts and am always
>on the lookout for new ones surfacing.The one running around the shows in the
>Ohio area painted like a RAF fighter (long story) is well known to me. Same
>fellow has another one (actually six at last count) the color of which escapes
>me, but he plants plastic flamingos around it at shows.

>Would appreciate any info .

There was a bloke here in England who had a massive collection of 'different'
cars, including a Skoda racing car, he auctioned the lot of a few weeks ago, I
think it was in Classic Cars, or Classic and Sportscar(Not sure what it's
called over there)  Anyway, he had some Swallow Doretti's either 3 or 14 I
think, can't remember of hand.  I'll see if I can dig up any better info on it
OK.

Rich