MGA COUP FOR SALE

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MGA COUP FOR SALE
From: LBPB1 <LBPB1@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 9 May 1998 02:00:37 EDT
    To anyone interested,
    I have a friend who owns a shop. He has an MGA that was rebodied as a
coup( two cars into one ) because of rust. This project was started years ago
for someone who abandoned the car with him.I did much of the coup top
transplant work and  and the car was turning out great!  The thing is sitting
on a dolly there collecting dust and it seems a shame to let it go to waste.He
might  eventualy remove the top agian and build a convertable......but there
are too many irons in the fire. He has all the bits like doors and things for
the coup.He says he would sell the shell and pieces(no motor) for around
$2800.00. Let me know if there are any takers....

PLB3