insurance info:update

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: insurance info:update
From: "Mark S. Lepore, MD" <Sirmoog@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 08 May 1998 16:23:04 -0400
Friends:
I found another "collectors car" insurance agency in NJ.  I just got off
the phone with them, and they seem real nice.  They quoted me $76 per
year based on a value of $7000 for my TR6 (yeah, I wish!).  They
basically allow you to tell them what your car would cost to replace
(called Agreed Value Coverage).  Of course, only allowed 2500 miles per
year, but they stipulate this is for shows, meets, and./OR OCCASIONAL
PLEASURE DRIVING.  I think this may have been a problem with other
insurers.
Sounds pretty good to me.  The website is:
http://americancollectorsins.com/home.htm
Have a nice weekend,
Sirmoog