RE: Spitfire rear window repair

Subject: RE: Spitfire rear window repair
From: "Ackley, Aaron Mr" <ackleya@hq.7arcom.army.mil>
Date: Fri, 8 May 1998 04:14:40 +0200
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
I have used stuff called "Novus Plastic Polish" for a number of years...
it comes in three grades, 1 being mostly a cleaner and 3 being the most
aggressive abrasive.

Use it on pinballs machines (my other weakness) and motorcycle visors
myself, but it was designed and is often marketed for the boat-set....
to be used to clean up the plastic windows on their fancy (expensive!)
canvas-tops.

I have also used it on a Jeep softtop, great results......

there are several other brand-alikes around too, i imagine any would
work, and at 5 buck a bottle and no sewing, i would give it a try.

aaron