Gaydon 75th - Saturday

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Gaydon 75th - Saturday
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 09:44:07 +0100
Appreciate the confusion of what's going on - or not. I don't know yet for
sure.
Perhaps a visit to the Club Triumph Website will pay a dividend as they
seem to
keep it pretty up to date on developments.
As far as I know, there will be a lot of cars there. Estimates seem to
indicate at least
1000 cars at sometime over the weekend and I'm sure most if not all will be
there on
Sunday.
Whether Saturday is a better day to see the museum than Sunday - is open to
debate.
I think its a question of whether you prefer VERY CROWDED or JAM PACKED
where the
difference is only marginal.
I'll be there myself from May 28 thru May 31 and would truly like to meet
any lister.
Ask for me at Reception for a message to be put on the "Yeller" or
alternatively I might
be found on Channel 6 on the radios. Can't totally guarantee I'll be
available to meet as
the Land Rover 50th two weeks ago caused many demands and pressures on all
staff.
We know for sure that the Triumph gathering is going to be FAR larger - but
what the h**l

John Macartney