Re: Fall '98 St Augustine Brit Car Event

To: musson@satie.arts.usf.edu, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Fall '98 St Augustine Brit Car Event
From: DLM Assoc <DLMAssoc@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 6 May 1998 11:29:13 EDT
In a message dated 98-05-06 01:40:31 EDT, musson@satie.arts.usf.edu writes:

<< Does anyone know when the St Augustine Show is scheduled in the fall?
 In the past it has been the 3rd weekend of October, but I have heard
 through the grapevine that it might be changed (earlier? since SEVTR is
 the 4th weekend) >>

Carl, et al:

The tenth annual British Car Show, presented this year by the Triumph
Club of North Florida, will be held on September 19th at the British Pub
in St. Augustine, Florida.  It was moved up a couple weeks to avoid any
conflict with the SE Regional VTR event, to be held in Ocala.

We expect a record turnout this year and encourage everyone to come.
St Augustine is a great little city and the British Pub facility is a good one
for our show.

See ya...
Don Marshall
Triumph Club of North Florida