Spit/GT6 rear valance

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Spit/GT6 rear valance
From: "Scott Kohl" <sdkgt6@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 05 May 1998 15:11:33 PDT
Hi, all.
At the 2nd annual All British Swap Meet in Portland two weeks ago, I
picked up an NOS Spit-3/GT6-2 rear valance.  Still with Stanpart sticker
and dealer destination tag.  It is perfect, just a few spots where the
primer has been rubbed away from abrasion.  For 35 bucks (about half
what they are currently), I figured someone could use it.  Unlike the
current panels, it has the holes punched for the indicator/taillamps.
If anyone needs it, they can have it for what I paid, plus shipping.

Cheers

Scott Kohl
'69 GT6+
'67 2000 Saloon
'63 Spitfire 4
ps. The Spit needs a rear valance, anyone got a Mk. 1/2 valance to
trade?