Re: Trunnion "Oiling"

To: odd.hedberg@bigfoot.com
Subject: Re: Trunnion "Oiling"
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 05 May 1998 13:00:30 -0700
Cc: Triumphs Mail List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Thanks to all that have reminded me about the Mercury Marine Oiling gun
that is highlighted in the VTR Site.  The purpose of my little
experiment was to see if my theory does in fact work.  The results
provide another alternative method for oiling the trunions and as a
bonus, without a great deal of additional expense (if you already have a
grease gun).

Hi! Odd, where you been hiding?  Good to hear from you.

Joe

--

 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer