July 98 dates of UK TRiumph events

To: krisc@pi.bnis.net.au, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: July 98 dates of UK TRiumph events
From: GuyotLeonF <GuyotLeonF@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 13:23:52 EDT
Date: Tue, 05 May 1998 13:47:41 +0900
From: Kris Cotton <krisc@pi.bnis.net.au>
Subject: UK listers, help required please.

Ladies & gentlemen
I have a Herald enthusist travelling to the Nth of England

'North of England' ? Can you be more precise please?

on 2nd July this year, who wishes to see some auto-jumbles etc. for spare
parts for his own car.( if he gets time from family commitmants that is at
least he'll have a chance to try & organise these ahead of time).
Unfortunatly the last triumph world or practical classics we have seen,
were febuary issues,& trying to glean info out of these was not productive.
any information any one can send will be greatly appreciated TA.
Tony Cotton
Adelaide Loco Works (gauge 1) track & live steam & electric locos
Ph & Fax=intl-61-8-82484430

When exactly is he coming over and whereabouts will he be going ?
If you mail me with more detail, I will do my best to help.
The Main event for Herald enthusiasts in July MUST be the
Triumph Sports Six Club's International weekend at the Stafford County
showground over the weekend of Sat 11th-Sun 12th July 1998.
Before I get flamed, (as usual), for 'plugging' the TSSC...
This really is a major event with about 2500-3000 small chassied Triumphs over
the weekend and around 6000-7000 people.
The main autojumble day is the Saturday, with stacks of stands and reasonable
prices, with the concours, and more autojumble on the Sunday.
There are plenty of reasonable B&B's locally,and a great party on the saturday
night, we also expect Triumphs from most european countries to attend, and if
your friend can't find what he wants for his Herald there, then he probably
won't find it anywhere!
Anyhow, if you give me more details about his itinerary, then I'll happily
check out my up to date copies of practical classics and TW etc for you.
Kind Regards
Leon F Guyot
TSSC International Liaison Secretary

(Will you still be driving your Triumph at the 100th anniversary in 2022 ?)