Project TR6

To: "'triumph'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Project TR6
From: Ian Clough <ian.clough@entrust.com>
Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 09:34:26 -0400

Hi Folks,

        I need advice on how much to sell my project TR6 (74), keep in mind
that it's a bit too nice to be a parts car.  Here the present condition:

- Engine needs valve guides
- Frame needs trailing arm work
- Needs sills
- Needs a bit of B-post work
- Needs new floors
- Needs two rear fenders
- Needs paint job
- Interior needs carpets

At the moment the car is resting on jack stands and the tub is ready for
removal.
We have a six-month old son in the house and since I already have a running
'75 TR6 my time is now a precious commodity and the first priority is to my
son.  I thought someone else may get some fun out of restoring this car, but
I could always leave it as is to resume work a few years from now.

Thanks,

Ian Clough
Ottawa
'74 & '75 Tr6's