[no subject]

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
From: RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK
Date: Tue, 05 May 1998 14:14:11 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK
Aft'noon all,

Just gave the Spitty a once over this weekend, as it's feels so tired it
accelerates like it's a diesel(Poor old Tom, I know how you feel now!:-))
Anyway I did a compression check and got a 145psi over all 4 cylinders!!!
Pretty good I thought for an engine that's done 80,000 miles in the last 4
years, 90% of which have been thrashed!! :-) I checked everything else except
for the timing which appears to be OK, any ideas what could?  I'm fed up with
being outrun by Securicor Diesel transit vans in 3rd gear!! :-(

ps, for anyone whose interested, there is are a few updates on my friends web
page relating to my crop of daily nails, errrm vehicles!!!  You can see my old
Herald on it now!!! :-)

its at :-

http://easyweb.easynet.co.uk/~timr/triumphs.htm

OK, cheers

Rich

ps, is there anyone else except for Pat going to Le Mans this year?