Got some problems solved but now have new ones

To: Spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Got some problems solved but now have new ones
From: Nikki MW1 <NikkiMW1@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 4 May 1998 18:53:21 EDT
Cc: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Hello Wise Ones,
It's me again (Nikki).  Thanks to all of you that responded to my query about
brake and oil lights that stayed on at all times.  Well I solved half of the
problem.  The oil light now comes on when I turn the key and will go off after
the engine starts.  YEA!!!  But now the bad news, the brake light stays on.
>From what I understand of the circuit, if the PWDA is tripped then the oil
light would also stay on.  From what everyone has said that has been
eliminated by disconnecting the wires from the PWDA (when I did that neither
light lit up).  Right now the PWDA is connected.  Any help would be very
helpful
TIA
Nikki
1975 Spitfire