Re: TR6 Manuals

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, kstewart@wwdc.com
Subject: Re: TR6 Manuals
From: John Duhart <duhart@symbol.com>
Date: Mon, 04 May 1998 08:24:04 -0400
Hey All,

 I just ought a BL factory manual from a guy in Canada for $50 (CDN).  This
worked out to about $40 US including shipping.  Imagine my surprise when I
openned my TRF newsletter this weekend to see they were selling these for High
$20's, and then where throwing in an extra 10% off if I ordered before May
31th!!

 If you want the BL Factory manual for the 73-76 TR6 I would call TRF.  They
have the best price now.

Later,
JHD IV

>>> "Keith R. Stewart" <kstewart@wwdc.com> 05/02 2:11 PM >>>

ISTR that recently some listers were looking for Bentley or Factory reprint
manuals for the TR6 and that they were in short supply. I just got back
from the Obsolete Automotive Spring Garage Sale (Sarnia, Ontario, Canada).
On the shelves they had one copy of the TR6 Factory Manual (reprint) at $65
(CDN)-covering the 1973-76 models but they claim it should be good for 1969
through 1976. They also had three copies of the Bentley TR250 through TR6
(1968-1976) manual at $99 (CDN) which would be approximately $70 (US)
depending on the exchange rate. Their Canada-wide toll free order line is
1-800-2657437 or fax at (519) 336-5936 or regular line at (519) 337-3232.
Their web site is at: http://www.sarnia.com/obsolete and their e-mail
address is: obsolete@ebtech.net

Hope this helps someone...cheers
Keith