Re: Another PeP Boys experience

To: "Byron N. Brashears" <brashears@hughes.net>, Bollen <bollen@ibm.net>
Subject: Re: Another PeP Boys experience
From: larry hooven <dirty_howi@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 3 May 1998 21:40:17 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: triumphs <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, TR8 <tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu>
have to pipe in here, anybody who would walk to the back wall, then
head the opposite direction from the paint cage when there are 3 foot
letters that say "PAINT" on the wall directly above it, is a
moron.......pep boys answer, let's not train our people, lets remove
the sign.....

larry

---"Byron N. Brashears"  wrote:

> Some turbos do have 2 plugs per cylinder, I had a 91 Mustang 4
cylinder
> with 2 plugs per cylinder. I bought two water pumps at Pep Boys, one
for
> my 76 and one for one of my 79 TR7s. They cost about half of what
anyone
> else asked, and so far so good. Just because you have information
> someone else does not is cause for calling them a moron.
> Byron N. Brashears
> 1 76 TR7 Coupe
> 2 79 TR7 Convertibles.
> Bollen wrote:
>
> > Same store, different moron:
> > Me: I need a set of plugs for a 90 Probe GT
> > Him: 4 or 6 cylinder
> > Me:  There is no 6 cylinder GT
> > Him: You need 8 RC12Yc s
> > Me: No, its a four cylinder
> > Him: Turbos usually have 2 plugs each cylinder!
> > Me: Just give me four god damned plugs.
> >
> > Stu

==
larry, 1979 spitfire fm99248u awaiting more bits and pieces...

on the web at http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/9311

No Plan Ever Survives The First Contact Intact.