Re: Registering with DMV

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Registering with DMV
From: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Date: Sun, 3 May 1998 11:30:41 -0600
I can't necessarily rub it in but in Nebraska its $65 for life and no
inspections also.  They provide 2 plates but I've only put one on and
I'll wait until I get stopped before I put the front one on.  If and
when I do get stopped I'll just use Joe Curry's handy dandy front
license plate bracket!!!

> Let me rub it in a little but here in Minnesota they have a
> Collector License/Registration.  $25 for FOREVER registration and no
> inspections. And now you only need one plate.  No front plates for
> Collector cars or for regularly-registered cars made before 1968.
> Must annoy the heck out of the dugans in 3M's Reflective Products
> Division...
>
> Phil Ethier  pethier@isd.net  Saint Paul MN USA
> http://www.visi.com/mac/ 1970 Lotus 65 Europa Series 2,   ASP when I
> can get back to it 1987 VW Quantum Syncro, The Radio Flyer:  Sue's
> AWD Eurocruiser 1987 VW Quantum Syncro, The Schwartz:   giving its
> life one part at a time 1986 Chevrolet Suburban:  moving our home
> one load at a time

Brad  (In Lincoln Nebraska 402-464-1502)

1964 Spitfire4            BFC25720L (In "Teething" Mode right now)
1966 TR4A                CT72398L (Car is finally home and ready for
Restoration)
1951 Dodge Truck    82217766  B-3-B-108 (Frame back in garage and ready to
paint)