Re: Embarrassed to show drivers?

To: Brian Kemp <bk13@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Embarrassed to show drivers?
From: Justin Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Sat, 02 May 1998 12:55:38 -0700
Cc: Triumph list <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
My current driver is just that... a driver... NOW mechanically sound...
but really hurting in the cosmetics...I have not had the opportunity to
take the car to shows... except for one down near San Diego last year...
I had no problem putting the car up for observation... and unlike 95% of
the cars at the show... I left the bonnet open... for people to look
at... but I did not enter it any any contests.  When I feel the car is
ready to be judged in that manner... then I will enter it.

Now, if they had a "Diamond in the Rough" category.... I might consider
it.  :)

As far as Triumphs in the parking lot go... I have much more respect for
those who choose not to show their car at all (by leaving it in the
parking lot)... than those that put them out for show, but keep the
bonnet closed the whole day, act snobby, or otherwise make you feel
uncomfortable for trespassing about their car!

--Justin