Wanting British Cycles

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Wanting British Cycles
From: johnw@wrq.com
Date: Fri, 1 May 1998 07:16:18 -0700
     >The place is Baxter Cycle of Marne, Iowa. It is 4 miles south of I-80
     >between Omaha and Des Moines.

     Yes, they say they are going out of biz (latest Classic Bike advert.).
     They rebuilt the head on my Interstate, and provided a MK2A
     (U.S.designation) sidepanel for my JPN, OK job on the head, but the
     sidepanel was a real find, as they didn't make too many of these.

     Just curious, but I'm seeing many, many cost-no-object, send me your
     auto/cycle-type ads and requests. It seems that classic cars and bikes
     are leaving the shores of the US in ever-increasing numbers (not that
     this is the case here), and am wondering if anyone else has noticed
     this trend.

     jw