Re: hardy MGB driver

To: "William Elliott" <William.Elliott@mail.mei.com>, "IPM Return Requested" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: hardy MGB driver
From: "Lawrence R Zink" <zink@pdq.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 10:04:39 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Bill,
You forgot to mention,
"How many backs of mulch can you get in the back of a Lexus?" answer none.
You pay to have it delivered.
"How many 2x4s can fit into a Jaguar VandePlas?" answer maybe 4 if your wife
doesn't find out.
"How many sheets of plywood, sheetrock or panelling can you get in an Audi?"
Depends on how small you cut them.
"How far will you haul a travel trailer on vacation with a Mercedes?"
answer, To the nearest consignment lot.

Me, I like my truck, or as my wife refers to it, The Testosterone Truck, 3/4
ton, 350 HP 350cid, Granny 4 speed.  I also like my 1964 Spitfire, my 1966
Thunderbird TownCoupe and my 1995 Geo Tracker.  I could live without the
Tracker, I could live with out the T-Bird.  I might survive
without my Spit,  but don't touch the truck.  I could pull my Catamerans
and my "Olde Boat" with my wife's Astro. But I can't figure out how I would
move the 24' Fifth wheel camper or the 20' flatbed autohauler with my son's
'87 S-15.

Larry Zink
all the above mentioned vehicle plus more
Houston,(insurance poor) Texas