GT6 in need of a good, loving home

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: GT6 in need of a good, loving home
From: SCB963 <SCB963@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 1998 21:07:25 EDT
Cc: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Listers,

I've heard about a GT6 which is going on the market.  Certainly a project car,
but it's on its way back together.  Frame stripped and painted.  New
outriggers.  Needs sills and floors, quarter-panel lower patches and not much
else, at least the last time I saw it.  It's a strong runner, but hasn't been
driven in a long time.

The owner will want $500-600 for it.  He's started on the restoration and run
out of money.   No financial interest, and all of the usual disclaimers apply.

Contact Gino at (608) 635-9840.  Portage, Wisconsin