TR6 jacking

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR6 jacking
From: peb3@cornell.edu (Philip E. Barnes)
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 1998 13:32:30 -0400
I've read about half of the debate on raising the rear end of a TR6. Up
until now, I've not thought much about it, and I've always lifted the whole
rear end by putting the jack under the diff. I think, based on Mr.
Macartney's post, I will design and build a fixture to use when raising my
car.

No matter how old I get, I hope I never get too old to learn something.

Phil Barnes (peb3@cornell.edu)
'71 TR6  CC61193L (21 year owner)

Is the glass half empty, half full, or twice as large as it needs to be?