Re: Large parts transport system...a proposal

To: SUCHAK <suchak@mediaone.net>
Subject: Re: Large parts transport system...a proposal
From: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 1998 13:44:02 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: Amy Black <amyjo@tranquility.net>, "'jbonina@nectech.com'" <jbonina@nectech.com>, "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
On Sun, 5 Apr 1998, SUCHAK wrote:

> I think a similar network of "Triumphisti" is an excellent idea...
> Let me know if someone is
> already putting such a thing together, or if one exists already
> (wouldn't some of the larger clubs like the VTR have thought of this
> already???).

VTR does have what is called the "Member Travel Assistance Program." It
is a listing of VTR members who are willing/able to provide some measure
of assistance to fellow members. We hope to issue an updated booklet
listing participants to our members this year. The VTR program
doesn't address the "parts relay" specifically, but perhaps something
could be worked out as needed amongst those listed.

--Andy