Re: Large parts transport system...a proposal

To: "Smith, Brian" <brian_s@deq.state.la.us>
Subject: Re: Large parts transport system...a proposal
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 1998 09:48:23 -0800
Cc: triumph owners digest <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, Spitfire Mail List <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Brian,
How about a Travel list posted somewhere so if somebody is making a trip
anyway with extra space for large parts, they can be contacted to haul
something.  Sorta like a freight forwarding agent, who serves truckers
that would end up making the return trip with an empty load.

Something like that would lessen the number of times a large item would
have to be loaded and off-loaded.

Joe Curry

--

 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer