Re: any messages?

To: Chris Rodgers <The.4.Rodgers@xtra.co.nz>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: any messages?
From: Paul Burr <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 1998 20:57:27 -0500
Cc: the.4.rodgers@xtra.co.nz
At 2:53 PM -0500 3/28/98, Chris Rodgers wrote:
>Has all gone quiet?
>

>Chris
>
>"Silence makes me nervous"

Chris- the temp has been in the mid-80 's (F) the past two days here in
Southern New England. It's not that everythngs quite-everyone around here
got the cars out of hibernation and dropped the tops for a cruise.
Yesterday morning, I was cruising top down, wearing a T-shirt and shorts,
at 9:30 am! All this in late March! Today was spectacular too! Sorry for
you SoCal listers, but I'll take an El Nino winter anytime!