Re: gt6Plus

To: "kevin huff" <khuff@skyenet.net>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: gt6Plus
From: kengano@advant.com (Gano, Ken)
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 23:32:47 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
If you mean your husband has passed away, you have my deepest sympathy.  If
he's just out of town, you might want to wait until he gets back.

Seriously, you came to the right place.  A more complete description and a
location would be a big help.

kengano@advant.com
downstate illinois
1959 TR3A TS57756L