Re: Kango Reflex

To: "Ackley, Aaron T" <ackleya@hq.7arcom.army.mil>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Kango Reflex
From: "Dean C. Paige" <ecopaige@metro.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 10:54:17 -0800
Those Kangols had the springs end clip attached to a plasic tab, which in
the case of my 73 gave up the ghost in about 80. They could not be
repaired. I did however manage to lock them in one position at the proper
length for my use prior to finding replacement units. The Kangols were not
a quality product to begin with based on my examination of their innards
and I aver that they should be replaced lock, stock and barrel. Don't mess
with them trying to restore, its your own well being at stake here. In this
case penny wise is really pound foolish especially when its  pounds of your
own flesh at stake in an accident.

dean