Re: Re[2]: Kango Reflex

To: jbonina@nectech.com
Subject: Re: Re[2]: Kango Reflex
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 11:26:40 -0500 (EST)
Cc: James <james.carpenter@ukaea.org.uk>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, blang@MIT.EDU
On Tue, 24 Mar 1998 jbonina@nectech.com wrote:

>      Cheap? I think $85 US dollars each is cheap compared to my
>      life....but, I was thinking a new spring maybe $10 each, add what,
>      another $25 each for webbing. Am I close?

No, you are not close. Pay less money for a used water pump. If it fails,
it won't kill you or your passenger(s). Don't skimp on safety. I'm
counting on it - I count on all other drivers to do the same.

You can pay a lot less than $85 for some lap belts from Racer Wholesale
or another vendor. $85 should cover the lap belts and the bolts and
washers etc. that you'll need. Heck, I paid $70 for a 5 point harness set...

>      Jeff
>
>      PS administartor, why do I often get the same post twice?

I'm not the administrator, but if someone cc's you and the list and you
are not on the digest, then you'll get two postings. Isn't e-mail just great!

rml
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |