Re: Value/Insurance

To: Triumph Digest <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, James Jones <topperop@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Value/Insurance
From: jbonina@nectech.com
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 10:37:44 -0500
     What I am doing is finding a certified auto appraiser for my state
     (MA). They should do a thorough inspection including a test drive and
     take pictures. My guy will provide 2 copies; the cost is $90. Previous
     LBC experience is a plus. Then make sure your insurance co. agrees on
     the value in the appraisal should the worst happen.

     Jeff
     '73 TR6