Re: Marmot's, and how they became enolved with Triumphs

To: James <james.carpenter@ukaea.org.uk>
Subject: Re: Marmot's, and how they became enolved with Triumphs
From: Tory Johnson <toryj@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 18:53:43 -0800
Cc: triumphs <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
James,

This is amazing information!!!....I always thought ferrots were used as
the primary booster system....I'm glad you cleared this up for me.
Thanks.

Oh, and btw, i read a recent article in some british car mag. that
claimed that Lucas was not the culprit in the matter of faulty
electrical, but it is actually the fault of previous owners that have
used marmots to replace original connections and such. Of course at the
end of the article the writer did make this statement: "Note: While the
author of this article and the publisher of this magazine believe this
information to be accurate, neither can assume any responsibility for
liability for results of work carried out on the basis of this
information."......HOW CLEVER!

Troy Johnson