Re: Paint Codes

To: Bryce Mack <bmack@direct.ca>
Subject: Re: Paint Codes
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 17:00:48 -0500
Cc: drew@pixar.com, "Musson, Carl" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>, "'Triumphs'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
The closest I've found to that color was a later MG color, Brookland
Green. It's the color that I got for my smallmouth. My impression of BRG
is that it's a dark green that can look almost black under some
circumstances.

The color code for R-M Alpha-Cryl acrlic lacquer is HAE. It says on the
label that it's for 76-77 Rover and BMC cars.

--
George Richardson
'57 TR3, TS15559L