Re: making room....

To: msecres@ibm.net
Subject: Re: making room....
From: Chad Stretz <ccfarm@tranquility.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 06:28:47 -0600
Cc: Amy Black <amyjo@tranquility.net>, "'jbonina@nectech.com'" <jbonina@nectech.com>, "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Okay, okay, I'm being dragged into the fire... The little Spitty is worth (to
me) at  LEAST $1500.  I thought AmiTony should word the first ad the way he did
to keep his mailbox from filling up with people thinking they could snatch up a
$300 rag-WHICH IT IS NOT-  This car has been has been rescued, serviced
properly, nurtured, and DRIVEN.  All it basically
needs is paint and a good home.  I would buy it myself (my wife would love to
have a roundtail Spit) but I'm trying to buy the TR4 that was next to the one
that Tony purchased.  (Lucky bugger, he really got a nice one)

Chad Stretz
73 TR6
CF7511U