making room....

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: making room....
From: Amy Black <amyjo@tranquility.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 1998 11:56:04 -0600
Hi, all,

        I have to make room for a recently (this morning) aquired TR4, so I am
selling my Mk3 Spitfire.  It is a 1969, with a 1500 engine and transmission in
it.  I have put all new tires and a new top on it, and have had new main and
rod bearings installed, as well as new thrust washers.  The car is a daily
driver, and has completed several 150 mile highway trips with no problem.  It
needs cosmetic finishing, but not much bodywork.  The frame appears to be just
about perfect.  I can't say the same for the interior, but the car is complete.

        I am located in Columbia, Mo. and will sell the car for the best offer
over $1500.

Thanks,
Tony Zager & Amy Black
1969 Spitfire Mk3