75th Anniversary at Gaydon

To: <Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: 75th Anniversary at Gaydon
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 21:27:56 -0000
A lister by the name of Scott (address and surname now recycled) said on
the list a day or so back that he planned to visit Gaydon for the Triumph
do. I replied to him but obviously got his address back to front and it got
returned. I've put together an info sheet about Gaydon, how to get, where
to stay etc etc. If Scott will contact me again - and any other lister who
is planning to come from distant lands but needs local help - I'm here, I'm
free!!!!!!!
Just as an aside, I'll be working at BMIHT from April 1 onwards, for two
days a week. I'll be happy to help any lister with Triumph queries (i.e. TR
hoodstick colours, assymetric door handles on Heralds, L.H. threaded
scrunge brackets on Spitfires) PROVIDING the query doesn't encroach into
BMIHT revenue territory or it demands I tear down one of the exhibits to
find the answer!
I've also prepared a list of ALL the cars owned by the Trust and will be
happy to send it to anyone who wants it. Again, your E-Mail address to me
for a reply by return. Perhaps it might help you make up your mind whether
a visit is worth the effort? The answer to that is an emphatic YES. Cars
are listed by make, model, year of build. Presently runs to five pages,
Times New Roman, 10 point in MS Word
John Macartney