TR3A tires

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR3A tires
From: Fansher <fansher@bitstorm.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 1998 21:27:58 -0500
        Just a note.  I had written a month ago about requesting info on
what tire sizes members suggested for minilite wheels on my TR3.  No
165X15 and one that was the spare was a 155X15.  I tried to use the best
wheel and tire as a spare and the 165 would not fit in the spare tire bin!
Only the 155 would fit.  It this the case with others?  Or over the years
has the bin shrunk?  Now looking for the 155 size for the spare.
Tom Fansher
61 TR3A TS 76120L
63 TR4 3CT7966L