New And Improved Spitfire Database Web Site

To: Triumphs Mail List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: New And Improved Spitfire Database Web Site
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 1998 09:10:40 -0800
I just got finished publishing the revised Spitfire Database Web Page.
I used frames on the data pages and because I realize all browsers
cannot view frames, I would like to ask everybody to browse the site and
let me know how it looks, then report back to me with comments, problems
and let me know which browser you are using.

The site URL is: http://home1.gte.net/spitlist/index.html

As always, I appreciate your help.

Regards,
Joe Curry
--
"Thanks to the Interstate Highway System, it is now possible
 to travel across the country coast to coast without seeing