Re: Way off topic

To: Brad Kahler <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Subject: Re: Way off topic
From: Jeff Johnson <jguy@erinet.com>
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 1998 22:06:38 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Brad;
You can scan and convert your pages into PDF format  with Adobe Capture 2.0.
However,
the purchase price of the software is $895.  But, for that price you can scan
20,000
pages.  Now you know why Adobe can give the viewer away free. Perhaps there is a
graphics house or service bureau near you that will do it reasonably.
Happy scanning!

Jeff Johnson
'76 TR6