Re: insurance.

To: Martin Libhart <mlibhart@feist.com>, stu.jo@ibm.net
Subject: Re: insurance.
From: Atwell Haines <carbuff@scooter.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 1998 20:41:01 -0500
Cc: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, "tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu" <tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu>
At 11:08 PM 3/4/98 -0600, Martin Libhart wrote:

>Stu:
>
>There is an "in between" insurer that allows occasional drives to work,
>store, or wherever...contact Dave Parrish at Parrish Motorsports Insurance.
>There is the 2500 mi. limitation, but no restrictions such as club events,
>shows only, etc.

<snip>

  I have my "toy cars" insured through Parrish as well.  You are not
limited to only 2500 miles a year...I put mine on a 3500 annual mile policy
for only a few extra dollars.

And if you are going to drive to a far-away car show (such as the Lotus
Owners Gathering or the VTR National Meet) you can call Dave or Bill
Parrish, and they will not count those miles in your annual total.

Atwell Haines
'79 Spitfire
'88 Lotus