Re: insurance.

To: stu.jo@ibm.net
Subject: Re: insurance.
From: Martin Libhart <mlibhart@feist.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 1998 23:08:43 -0600
Cc: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, "tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu" <tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu>
Stu:

There is an "in between" insurer that allows occasional drives to work,
store, or wherever...contact Dave Parrish at Parrish Motorsports Insurance.
There is the 2500 mi. limitation, but no restrictions such as club events,
shows only, etc.  I have that in writing on my policy that the car can be
driven to work, shopping, etc.  The only related restriction is that you
must have another "regular" driver of some type in the household.  Their
coverage is thru CIGNA.  I have it on my 72 TR6 driver (not yet restored)
with an agreed value of $5K, plus $100K liability, full comp and collision,
and $500 spare parts.  My premium is $203. per year.

You can reach them at 1-800-274-1804.  Tell them you heard about them from a
fellow triumph lister.

No financial or other interest, etc. etc.  Just happy to not be shelling out
$500 to insure an occasional driver!

Martin Libhart
1972 TR6
1970 Spitfire