My wrecked tr250

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: My wrecked tr250
From: Sweetde40 <Sweetde40@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 1998 21:23:45 EST
I am writing to thank all for your help.  Many ideas and some good options.
Currently,  I would like some help getting classified prices/advertisements
for quality tr250 with or without my extras.  This is something I can use to
establish the value of my car.  I would also be interested in photos of a few
good tr250 to use as comparisons.
If anyone can help I would appreciate it.  And possibly I will be able to
recoup more than the meager couple thousand the insurance company is offering
for such an old out of date car.

Thanks,      Jeff     sweetde40@aol.com
                  Wrecked tr250